This board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers the most demanding technology for users nowadays. Just enjoy next generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU Ready motherboard.
More Precise, More Efficient
By adopting digital pulse-width modulation (PWM), the ASRock motherboard can provide CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly. Compared to analog PWM, digital PWM can optimize the CPU power solution and provide a proper and stable Vcore for the processor.
C.C.R. (Combo Cooler Retention Module)
The unique combo cooler retention module greatly improves heat dissipation and is backward compatible with AMD previous AM3/AM2+ coolers.
On/Off Play Technology
Even when the system is powered off (in ACPI S5 mode), On/Off Play Technology still allows users to enjoy the great audio experience from the portable audio devices through the PC speaker.
ATI™ CrossFireX Technology
CrossFireX is a brand name for ATI™ Technologies multi-GPU solution. The technology allows a pair of graphics cards to be used in a single computer to improve graphics performance.
Graphical UEFI – The Revolutionary BIOS Interface
Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions. The major features of UEFI include: 1. Graphical Visual Experience – UEFI provides an improved visual interface with colorful icons and makes your computing environment more versatile to replace the traditional dull BIOS page. 2. Mouse Enabling – Besides keyboard control, you can freely use mouse to select your ideal settings in UEFI as well. 3. Supports 3TB bootable HDD - UEFI breaks the limitations of 2TB bootable HDD on traditional BIOS. With UEFI, you can enjoy 3TB bootable HDD size.*
*Windows® Vista™ 64bit or Windows® 7 64bit OS is required.
Free Bundle - Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 trial now supports hardware transcoding and is optimized to accelerate conversion of all your favorite media files for your favorite portable players. Now you can easily display your favorite movies, songs and photos on iPhone, iPad, PSP, Xbox, Youtube, Facebook etc. Compile, convert and enjoy images and songs as much as you want and enhance your videos to new levels with TrueTheater Technology. Try it today!
Limitations: 30-day trial limitation convert videos to the H.264 format 50 times
THX TruStudio is specially designed to bring the same great audio experience found in live performances, films, and recording studios to the PC.
MAGIX Multimedia Suite
The ultimate solutions to enhance your media experience. From music management, music creation, video editing to photo management. Simply do more with your media than you ever thought possible.
mufin player The next generation music player plays all standard audio formats, manages large music collections, helps you discover music, offers a free online hard drive and more.
Music Maker Silver The easiest way to arrange, remix, record and create your own music. Develop your musical style now - without any prior skills.
Video easy SE With this program you can easily edit your movies, add transitions, text and background music, and even quickly enhance image and sound quality.
Photo Manager 10 Put an end to your digital photo chaos and organize your photo collection with ease. The program is fully equipped for fast import, photo and video clip management, photo editing and presentation.
ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU) is an all-in-one software to fine-tune different features in an user-friendly interface, which includes Hardware Monitor, Fan Control, Overclocking, OC DNA and IES. In Hardware Monitor, it shows the major readings of your system. In Fan Control, it shows the fan speed and temperature for you to adjust. In Overclocking, you are allowed to adjust the CPU frequency, ratio and some voltages for optimal system performance. In OC DNA, you can save your OC settings as a profile and share with your friends. Your friends then can load the OC profile to their own system to get the same OC settings. In IES (Intelligent Energy Saver), the voltage regulator can reduce the number of output phases to improve efficiency when the CPU cores are idle without sacrificing computing performance.
Turbo UCC One Click for All-in-One Function!
Turbo UCC technology provides you an all-in-one solution to unlock the hidden cpu cores in the CPU, get the amazing system performance boost by auto-overclocking, and running the system in a certainly lower power consumption level as well. When you press "X" when switch on the computer, the system will automatically reboot itself, after that, the system will execute the Turbo UCC function. Enabling Turbo UCC, it will automatically help you to unlock the extra CPU core to enjoy an instant performance boost, and the system performance will boost up by overclocking CPU frequency, memory frequency and all related voltage settings! Different from normal high-energy consumption for overclocking or system upgrading process, ASRock Turbo UCC can allow an energy-saving overclocking or system upgrade computing operation!
- by David_W @Jul 24, 2012
- Support for Socket AM3+ processors - Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors - Supports 8-Core CPU - Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core) - Digi Power Design - 4 + 1 Power Phase Design - Supports CPU up to 140W - Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology - FSB 2400 MHz (4.8 GT/s) - Supports Untied Overclocking Technology - Supports Hyper-Transport 3.0 (HT 3.0) Technology
- Northbridge: AMD 970 - Southbridge: AMD SB950
- Dual Channel DDR3 memory technology - 4 x DDR3 DIMM slots - Supports DDR3 2100(OC)/1866*/1800*/1600*/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
*1866/1800/1600MHz memory speed is supported depend on the AM3/AM3+ CPU you adopt. For detail CPU specification, please refer AMD official website.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 32Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, VCCM, NB, SB Voltage Multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec) - Premium Blu-ray audio support - Supports THX TruStudio™
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s - Realtek RTL8111E - Supports Wake-On-LAN - Supports LAN Cable Detection - Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az - Supports PXE
Expansion / Connectivity
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (PCIE2 @ x16 mode; PCIE4 @ x4 mode) - 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots - 2 x PCI slots - Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- 5 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and "Hot Plug" functions
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports by Etron EJ168A, support USB 1.0/2.0/3.0 up to 5Gb/s
- 5 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors - 1 x IR header - 1 x CIR header - 1 x COM port header - 1 x HDMI_SPDIF header - 1 x Power LED header - CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 8 pin 12V power connector - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x Coaxial SPDIF Out Port - 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x eSATA3 Connector - 2 x Ready-to-Use USB 3.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jack: Side Speaker / Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU) - ASRock Instant Boot - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock SmartView - ASRock XFast USB - ASRock XFast LAN - ASRock XFast RAM - ASRock On/Off Play Technology - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - Turbo UCC
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, AMD OverDrive™ Utility, AMD Fusion, AMD Fusion Media Explorer, ASRock Software Suite (CyberLink DVD Suite - OEM and Trial; ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite - OEM)
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer - CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan - CPU/Chassis Fan Multi-Speed Control - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.6-in, 30.5 cm x 21.8 cm - All Solid Capacitor design (100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP 64-bit compliant
- FCC, CE, WHQL - ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
I built my system around two weeks ago and this was the ONLY component that gave me problems. I was very very close to sending it back but I realized that it was more time/cost-effective to just learn to live with two dead USB2.0 ports on the front chassis. :[ ... lesson learned. My next mobo will be either Asus or Gigabyte. :[
This is a very good motherboard, For the price that i got it at, there was no way that this could be turned down. The board has great esthetics with the all black and the bios is simple and laid out with no confusion.
Bought this as a bundle with an AMD 6300 and I have no complaints. It even looks pretty decent, which is hard to get for the price that was paid with the bundle. Would suggest to any budget builder.
Paired this motherboard with an AMD FX-8350 CPU, also applied an Antec Kuhler liquid CPU cooler, works incredible. Also installed 8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, an ASUS Radeon HD 7870 graphics card (and could easily fit a second) and this system really kicks a**. Plays any game you could imagine on ultra settings and I don't even get a 3 degrees temperature fluctuation when loaded. Steady around 41 degrees.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the one year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
For technical support, please submit a ticket through this link:
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.