The MSI Live update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.
Live update 4 is a single utility software that automatically checks BIOS, driver and utility update s and installs for you , which can save your time for searching and lower the risk while updating.
• Equip with 2 or more PCIe x16 slots, ATI CrossFire Ready. • The ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. • Provides 2.7x faster performance than single graphic card solution.
- by David_W @Jun 18, 2010
• Supports Intel® i3 / i5 / i7 based processors in LGA1156 package. Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Chipset • Intel® P55 Chipset - Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s - Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec. - 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s. - PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC. - ACPI 2.0 compliant. - Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10. - Integrated AHCI controller.
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2000*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 16GB Max - Supports 1Gb/ 2Gb/ 4Gb DRAM size - Supports Dual channel mode
• 2 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots - If two graphics cards are installed at PCI_E1 & PCI_E4 slots, these two PCIE x16 lanes will auto arrange from x16/ x0 to x8/ x8 - supports ATI® Crossfire™ • 2 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots • 3 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
• One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in Marvell® 88SE9128B1. - Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes. - Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII /SATAIII controller integrated in Intel P55/Marvell® 88SE9128B1 chipsets - Supports six SATAII ports by P55 - Supports two SATAIII ports by Marvell 88SE9128B1, up to 6Gb/s, support SATA RAID 0/1. - Supports AHCI controller with AHCI / SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by P55.
MSI Reminds You... • The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892 - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec - Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports One LAN PCI-E Gb LAN controller by Realtek 8111DL.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector - 8-pin ATX 12V power connector - CPU x1 / System x2 FAN connectors - CD-in connector - Front panel audio connector - Front panel connector - 1 x chasis intrusion connector - 2 x USB 2.0 connectors - 6 x Serial ATAII connectors - 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors - 1 x ATA133 connector - 1 x Power Button - 1 x Clear CMOS jumper - 1 x SPDIF-out connector - 1 x TPM module connector - 1 x Seial port connector - 1 x Parallel port connector - 1 x Easy OC Switch
MSI Reminds You... • The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Optical SPDIF-out - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse port - 8 x USB 2.0 ports - 2 x USB 3.0 ports - 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack - 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically. • The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
I purchased this board to perform a low-cost upgrade on my machine. Coupled with an i5 760 processor, it seems to have been a rock solid choice thus far. The board has a very clean and functional layout with connections placed where you would normally expect to find them. Additionally, both PCI-E slots are spaced apart enough to allow fairly large cards to be placed in an SLI or Crossfire configuration without interfering with the rest of the board too much. On the downside, I have found this board to be slightly finicky when attempting to overclock manually. However, the included easy OC switch is a nice touch for those who want a modest boost in performance without the hassle of manual tweaking. Overall, a very good product for the price.
This board is excellent for a budget build. However, if you plan on doing any decent overclocking on the CPU, you will need to invest on some extra cooling for the power phase controllers as they can peak up to 120C during CPU intensive tasks (had prime running for 30 minutes before I took notice of the temp and decided to investigate with an open bench test). I installed a 5cm fan on top of the heatsink. It idles at around 41-44C and peaked up to 80C with an open bench prime test with my i5 760 at 4.0Ghz. Other than that the board is a great value.
I used this Mobo to build my first PC. I wanted to do a relatively cheap build that I could upgrade later if I wanted to make a gaming PC or whatever. I'm running it with an i3/4gb ram/350w ps/cheapo ATI 4350 video card. What can I say? It worked like a charm first time I turned it on, and a few weeks later it hasnt blown up or anything. Now I have the option of putting in a nice processor or a couple of video cards if I want.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer. As an authorized MSI Canada Dealer, products purchased through NCIX are eligible for Canadian RMA service at MSI`s Canadian service depot in Canada.
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.