"Just sending you this note with regards to my recent order: Invoice #: 2302883P. I have just received the it..."
May We Also Suggest
- By Shi Xiao Min @Apr 17, 2013
From the Manufacturer
App Enabled Dual-Band AC Router
with Gigabit and 2xUSB
TAKE YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
Next generation Wi-Fi for the fastest video and media streaming.
- Speeds approximately 3x faster than Wireless-N*
- Optimizing your home network with mobile apps
- Networking large, multi-room homes and home theaters
- Streaming HD video, music and large files at fast speeds
- Connecting multiple users and devices — TVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles and tablets
- Simultaneously accessing and sharing stored USB content and a USB printer**
- Latest Draft 802.11ac Wireless Technology*
- Backward Compatible with a/b/g/n Devices
- Simultaneous Dual-Band
- Ultimate Speeds - Up to 450 + 1300 Mbps*
- High Power Amplifiers for Ultimate Range*
- SpeedBoostTechnology for Increased Signal Strength
- WPA2 Encryption and SPI Firewall
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 2 USB Ports to Simultaneously Share Printers and Storage**
- 3D Antenna Array Allows for Wall Mounted or Table Top Display
- DLNA CertifiedMedia Server
- Quality of Service (QoS) for Smoother HD Video
- IPv6 Enabled
- SimpleTapTechnology to add Wi-Fi and NFC-Enabled Devices to Your Network
Powered by Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
Anywhere, anytime access to your home Wi-Fi devices
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi gives you a new way to experience the connected devices in your home. With your secure Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account, you can:
- Access your home network from your mobile app or browser
- Easily give guests Internet access
- Set parental controls
- Add devices to your network
All from anywhere at any time.
Plus, a growing library of apps is now available that delivers one-click control of your home Wi-Fi devices.
- by Shi Xiao Min @Apr 17, 2013
Learn more about the Linksys EA6300
- IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise, RADIUS
- 1 x 10/100/1000M WAN; 4 x 10/100/1000M LAN
- Link/Act, Power/WPS
- Reset, WPS, Power
- Wireless Data Rates
- Up to N300 + AC867 Mbps
- Frequency Band
- Internal Antenna
- USB 3.0
- Power Adapter
- Wireless Adapter included
- 8.86" x 6.3" x 0.98"
- 11.9 oz.
- 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F)
- 10% - 80%
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
This product is warrantied by the manufacturer.
Technical support for Linksys products, please contact Linksys directly.
IMPORTANT: Before attempting an RMA, please contact Linksys Technical Support to verify a hardware problem exists.
Linksys Technical Support
Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please contact us using the phone, fax or E-mail below.
Phone: (800) 326-7114
Fax: (949) 823-3007