May We Also Suggest
- By David_W @Sep 20, 2012
GIGABYTE has unleashed its latest flagship Z77X-UP7 Motherboard. Designed for extreme overclocking, the GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 motherboard is for serious overclockers looking to take down world records. Currently the Intel® Core™ i7 CPU world record holder at 7.102GHz, the GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 is this year’s overclocking motherboard to beat.
Industry Leading 32+3+2 Phase CPU Power Design
|The GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 motherboard delivers some serious amount of power through its 32+3+2 power phase design (32 CPU phases, 3 Intel® HD Graphics, 2 VTT phases). Featuring the new GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5 technology with high current capable components including 60A rated PowIRstages® from IR, the Z77X-UP7 is able to deliver an astonishing 2,000W of power delivery. |
True All Digital PWM Design
The GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 motherboard takes advantage of an exclusive All Digital Engine to deliver maximum power to 3rd generation Intel®
Core™ processors. Using entirely digital controllers means that more precise power delivery to the motherboard’s most power hungry and energy sensitive components is possible.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5
High Current, Low Heat CPU Power Zone Design Features IR Digital Power Controller and IR3550 PowIRstage® Ics
The GIGABYTE motherboard employ award winning GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5 technology that includes high current capable components for the CPU power zone including IR3550 PowIRstage®
ICs from International Rectifier, 2X Copper PCB and high current Ferrite Core Chokes rated up to 60A, which together are able to deliver up to 60°C* cooler temperatures than traditional motherboards. Featured on a range of new motherboards based the Intel®
X79 and Z77 Express Chipsets, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5 technology is the next evolution in quality motherboard design...more
|The GIGABYTE Z77X-UP7 delivers the industry's most scalable graphics platform, with support for both 4-way ATI CrossfireX™ and Nvidia SLI™. Providing 4 PCI Express 3.0 x8 connectivity, the Z77X-UP7 delivers ultra smooth 3D rendering, blazing-fast frame rates and enhanced graphics capabilities for users wanting to get the highest level of graphics performance from their system. |
| || |
|4-Way Graphics |
|Native PCIe Gen. 3 x16 Direct Link to CPU |
Single black PCIe x16 slot provides a direct link to the CPU, enabling it to bypass the PLX chip. This provides the fastest possible connection for single graphics card benching.
| || |
GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (patent pending)
GIGABYTE has completely re-drawn the traditional BIOS experience, providing mainstream and enthusiast users with an exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. Featuring a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, GIGABYTE 3D mode allows novice or casual users to more clearly understand the areas of the motherboard that are being affected through the BIOS settings, gaining a clearer understanding of the BIOS functionality. Advanced Mode provides a more comprehensive UEFI BIOS environment that is designed specifically for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC’s hardware. Dual UEFI BIOS™
|At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS™ technology is a pair of physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed Dual UEFI BIOS™ technology, featuring the patented GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when main BIOS has crashed or failed. |
|BIOS Switcher |
With onboard BIOS Switcher, users can manually select which BIOS chip to use (Main BIOS or Backup BIOS), allowing them to select one BIOS for normal use, and the other specifically for overclocking. Users can also easily compare two different BIOS versions, a very useful feature when users want to update to a new BIOS, but don’t want to lose their original settings.
DualBIOS™ Disable Switch
Using the onboard DualBIOS™ Disable Switch, users can disable the DualBIOS™ recovery feature, helping to save time between failed overclocks.
OC-Touch enables overclockers to quickly and easily get the best performance from their system. Onboard OC-Touch buttons allow overclockers to manually adjust the CPU ratio, BCLK settings as well as adjustments to the BCLK stepping ratio, to either 1MHz or 0.1MHz increments. These changes can be made in real-time, whether in BIOS, DOS, or Windows®
without the need for rebooting, so that users can quickly fine-tune their system and find their CPU's maximum frequency. Onboard voltage measurement modules are also included to help users to conveniently monitor individual component voltages and onboard LN2 Mode switch allows users to quickly drop CPU frequency to x16 multiplier during extreme overclocking so that opening benching applications such as CPU-Z will not cause the overclock to fail.
Thin Fin Cooling Design
GIGABYTE has created a new "Thin Fin" heatsink design featuring the GIGABYTE signature OC Orange look and feel for its latest flagship motherboard. Featuring ultra thin metal fins, the heatsink provides greater surface area so that quicker heat exchange can occur.
GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration , a range of the latest technologies that are designed help speed up data transfer, including SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) technology and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on all USB ports for more power hungry USB devices.
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature ON/OFF Charge, a unique GIGAYTE technology which allows you not only to charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, but also allows you to Quick Charge it. As an added bonus, it can even be charged when your PC is turned off, so even if you forget to plug it into your charger after you've synced up your music, it will be fully charged when you need it. *
Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non ON/OFF Charge USB ports.
Charging results may vary by model.
Onboard mSATA Support
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature an onboard mSATA slot allowing users to easily take advantage of advanced SSD-based technologies like Intel®
Smart Response and Intel®
Rapid Start. Mounting an affordable, low capacity mSATA SSD directly onto your motherboard can enhance your PC's performance with better overall desktop responsiveness, faster boot times and faster system resume from 'Suspend to Disk' and 'Standby' modes.
Download : Intel Smart Response SSD Available Vender List
80 Port Debug Display
An onboard Debug LED (Embedded post code LED display) simplifies motherboard signals and indicates system status.
Exclusive Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi Expansion Card
The motherboard also includes an exclusive PCIe expansion card that offers support for the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. The Bluetooth 4.0 standard includes Smart Ready technology that is debuting on mobile devices including the Apple® iPhone® 4s. This means that transferring important content from your smart phone or tablet is easier and faster than ever...more
|Download : GC-WB300D Safety approval list |
Lucid Universal MVP Support
GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards support Lucid Virtu GPU virtualization technologies - optimized virtualization software that improves your PC's visuals, with faster response times, improved video processing and smoother media playback, all within a low power environment.
Lucid Universal MVP also features Hyperformance, which eliminates redundant rendering tasks and predicts potential synchronization issues in the graphics delivery pipeline, producing faster frame rates, sharper visuals and reduced tearing.
| |Free Upgrade for your Graphics
Test equip : 3rd generation Intel Core processor 3.2G/GA-Z77X-UD3H/DDR3 1333/Win7 64Bit. Prices are for reference only. Individual prices may vary by region.
| || |
Allows users to dynamically switch between built-in graphics and high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
- by David_W @Sep 20, 2012
(Some Intel® Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z77 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400+ (OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor: |
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- Realtek ALC898 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF In
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN1)
- 1 x Intel GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
|Expansion Slots|| |
- 3 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1~3)
* For optimum performance, if only one expansion card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_2 slot.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1~2)
* The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot with PCIEX16_3. The PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_3 slot will operate at up to x8 mode when the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 is populated.
(The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
* The PCIEX16_2 slot will become unavailable when an expansion card is installed in the orange PCI Express x16 slot.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Multi-Graphics Technology|| |
- Support for 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFireX™/NVIDIA SLI technology
|Storage Interface||Chipset: |
2 x Marvell 88SE9172 chips:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2~5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x mSATA connector
* The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (GSATA3 6~9) supporting up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
VIA VL800 chip:
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
Etron EJ168 chip:
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
* Due to a Windows 7 limitation, please connect your USB device(s) to the Intel controlled USB port(s) (located below the PS/2 keyboard/mouse port) before the VIA USB 3.0 controller driver is installed.
- Up to 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors|| |
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 2 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
- 1 x PCIe power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x mSATA connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 6 x system fan headers
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x S/PDIF In header
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x power button
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Gear button
- 1 x CPU BCLK Down button
- 1 x CPU BCLK Up button
- 1 x CPU Ratio Down button
- 1 x CPU Ratio Up button
- 1 x onboard voltage measurement module
- 2 x BIOS switchs
- 1 x LN2 switch
|Back Panel Connectors|| |
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ-45 ports
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
|I/O Controller|| |
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
|H/W Monitoring|| |
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
|Unique Features|| |
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for eXtreme Hard Drive (X.H.D)
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for 3D Power
- Support for EZ Setup
|Bundle Software|| |
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Smart Response Technology
- LucidLogix Virtu MVP
* Make sure the monitor cable has been connected to the integrated graphics port on the back panel.
|Operating System|| |
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 8/7/XP
|Form Factor|| |
- E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 26.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Currently Gigabyte accepts end users’ requests on RMA service.
Motherboards, Video cards, servers and Rackmount server boards carry three years limited warranty.
Warranty Effective On Date of Manufacture
Gigabyte determines warranty based on the manufacture date. The manufacture date can be verified by the serial number found on the product. The first four digits after "SN" determine the year and week of manufacturing date. For example:
"01)04719331729028(21) SN0213030585" represents the 13th week of 2002
RMA Request Procedures and Guidelines
All RMA request forms must be completed in order to obtain a RMA number
RMA request with missing or incorrect serial number(s) may result in a delayed process or a rejection of request
- Any model discrepancy for received items may result in a delayed processing timeProducts received with no RMA number may delay processing or refusal
(Gigabyte will not be responsible for items received without proper information)
No cross shipping or advanced replacements under any circumstances
Products will either be repaired or replaced at our discretion
- Replacements may include new or refurbished products
(Replacements will be for the exact or equivalent product)
- Average turnaround time will be 2-3 business working weeks upon receipt (applies to quantities not exceeding 20 pieces)
- If the information on your request varies from the actual item(s) received, RMA will be based on the actual item(s) received
- RMA numbers will be valid for 30 days after issued date
- Gigabyte will provide one way freight via UPS or FedEx ground free of charge
- For consecutive violation for No Trouble Found (NTF), a testing fee per NTF board or system may apply.
Warranty Period by Product
- All motherboards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Graphic Accelerator Cards (VGA)
- All graphic cards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year parts only)
- Servers(Server Boards/Barebone Server System)
- Server Boards carry a 3 years limited warranty (First 2 years parts & labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount server boards carry a 3 year limited warranty (First 2 years parts and labor, 3rd year labor only)
- Rackmount components carry a 2 year limited warranty
- PC Barebones System
- Motherboards assembled with barebones systems carry a 3 years limited warranty (1st year parts & labor, 2nd and 3rd year labor only)
* Gigabyte shall provide the fees/charges for parts upon testing of motherboards in their 2nd and 3rd year of warranty
- Peripherals (Coolers, Keyboards, Mouse, Optical Devices, etc.)
- All peripherals carry a 1 year limited warranty
- All notebooks carry a 1 year limited warranty
- Wireless and Networking Products
- All wireless and networking products carry a 1 year limited warranty
Please register at http://rma.gigabyte.us/for your RMA account!