"Just wanted to say you guys rock! Not only did my product get shipped on the first day, came in 2 days later..."
May We Also Suggest
- By David_W @Sep 13, 2012
The OneConnect OCe11102-IT is a single-chip high-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) adapter that consolidates traffic for networking and iSCSI storage.
A member of the Emulex OneConnect Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe11102-IT iSCSI adapter supports CPU offload for both network and storage I/O to optimize server performance and maximize server virtualization ratios. The OCe11102-IT iSCSI adapter presents a Network Interface Card (NIC) and an iSCSI adapter to the operating system or hypervisor. The OCe11102-IT adapter supports full iSCSI protocol offload, providing performance that is superior to a NIC and iSCSI software initiator.
The OneConnect OCe11102-IT supports protocol offloads for TCP/IP, TCP Chimney Offload and iSCSI (with TCP Offload Engine) to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more VMs per server, providing greater cost savings and optimized return on investment.
- iSCSI offload support that exceeds performance for software initiators
- Superior network support with TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand™ Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- One infrastructure for network and storage reduces CapEx
- One management console and industry-leading performance per watt reduce OpEx
- Protocol offloads support Emulex VEngine™ technology that enables more virtual machines per server
- OneConnect Universal Multi-Channel (UMC) allows multiple PCI functions to be created for each adapter port. OCe11102-IT adapters present three NIC functions and one iSCSI function per port to the operating system or hypervisor.
- Enterprise iSCSI with support for IEEE Data Center Bridging (DCB) standards to optimize performance. Priority Flow Control (PFC) is used to insure a consistent stream of data between servers, switches and storage arrays. Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS) supports priorities and allocation of bandwidth for iSCSI and IP traffic.
- by David_W @Sep 13, 2012
- RFC 3720 iSCSI, RFC 4171 iSNS, RFC 4544 iSCSI MIB, RFC 4545 IP Storage User Identity
- PCI Express base spec 2.0
- PCI Bus Power Management Interface, rev. 1.2
- Advanced Error Reporting (AER)
- IEEE 802.3ae (10GBASE Ethernet ports)
- IEEE 802.1q (Virtual LANs)
- IEEE 802.3ad (Link Aggregation)
- IEEE 802.3x (Flow Control)
- IEEE 802.1p (Quality/Class of Service)
- IEEE 802.1Qaz (Enhanced Transmission Selection)
- IEEE 802.1Qaz (Data Center Bridging eXchange)
- IEEE 802.1Qbb (Priority-based Flow Control)
- IEEE 802.1ab (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- Dual-channel, 10Gb/s Ethernet Link speed
- PCIe Express 2.0 (x8, 5GT/s), MSI-X support
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
- IPv4/IPv6 TCP, UDP checksum offload; Large Send Offload (LSO); Large Receive Offload; Receive Side Scaling (RSS); TCP Segmentation Offload (TSO); IPv4 TCP Chimney Offload
- VLAN insertion and extraction
- Jumbo frames up to 9000 Bytes
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) 2.0
- Interrupt coalescing
- Load balancing and failover support including adapter fault tolerance (AFT), adaptive load balancing (ALB), teaming support and IEEE 802.3ad
- Target discovery methods
- Authentication modes
- INT 13 Boot
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows Server
- VMware ESX
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
- Novell SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
- x86, x64 processor family
- Copper Twisted Pair
- Cat 6 cables up to 55m, Cat 6a cables up to 100m
- Low profile with standard bracket (low-profile bracket available)
- Operating temperature: 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70° C (-40° to 158° F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Class 1 Laser Product per DHHS 21CFR (J) and EN60825-1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1 2nd edition
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- Baurt-certified to EN60950-1 2nd edition
- FCC Rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- VCCI (Japan), Class A
- KCC (Korea), Class A
- BSMI (Taiwan), Class A
- EU RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC)
- China RoHS Compliant
- Dual-channel, 10GBASE-T (twisted pair)
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer.