"Your fast response time is extremely important when tickets are created. Your response times have exceeded ..."
May We Also Suggest
- By Bin_L @Jan 08, 2013
The Engenius XtraRange ESR150H is a 2.4GHz, 4-Port Wireless-N150 Router with wireless speeds up to 150Mbps. This sleek, cost-effective Wireless-N router offers robust wired and wireless connectivity and performance for computers, smartphones, tablet PCs and home entertainment devices in a home or small office.
The ESR150H is designed to deliver extended range and expanded coverage so your family can connect more devices throughout and around your home and take advantage of all the free and subscription-based Internet services now available on Blu-ray players, game consoles, set top boxes, HDTVs and more.
The ESR150H also supports several security features and settings including industry standard wireless encryption, such as WEP, WPA/WPA2 to prevent unauthorized access to the network; an advanced SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall to block malicious software from the Internet from accessing networked devices; MAC Address filtering to grant only known computers and devices network access; and URL filtering to block access to unwanted or offensive websites.
Users can also enable up to four separate and discrete SSIDs (Service Set Identifiers) or ways to access the network. This gives families the ability to offer friends or visitors Internet access or access to specific devices, like printers, while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
This smart router also employs intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) to prioritize bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP (Voice over IP) telephone calls for optimal connectivity.
- Extended wireless range with better coverage
- Built-in 4-Port Switch to connect Blu-ray players, Set Top Boxes, DVRs, Game Consoles and HDTVs
- Parental Controls to keep your network connection safer
- WPA / WPA2 encryption to help secure the wireless network
- QoS (WMM) optimizes bandwidth performance for streaming media
- Detachable antenna for end-user upgrade
- Four Guest Access Login Options
Key Features / Benefits:
- Wireless-N Speed
- Utilizes 802.11n standard speeds, up to 150Mbps, designed for media streaming, online gaming, and large file transfers in and around the home.
- More Guest Access Options
- Up to four separate and discrete SSIDs can be set to enable friends or visitors to access the Internet while protecting other networked computers or hard drives in the home that may contain private information.
- Detachable Antenna
- For an optional user upgrade to a higher gain antenna for even greater range and coverage
- Prioritizes Applications and Maintains Quality of Experience
- Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) prioritizes bandwidth intensive applications like HD video and gaming or bandwidth sensitive applications like VoIP telephone calls.
- Industry-Standard Security
- WPA and WPA2 wireless encryption, SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall, Denial of Service blocking and MAC and URL filtering to make your home network safer from intruders or from malicious software attacks from the Internet.
- Advanced High Output Power Technology
- Up to 200mW transmit power extends wireless signal range and provides greater coverage.
- L2TP and PPTP VPN
- Supports L2TP and PPTP VPN (Virtual Private Network) tunnels to seamlessly secure your network, while enjoying high-speed surfing and sensitive data transmission from remote locations.
- by Bin_L @Jan 08, 2013
|General Information|| |
| Brand Name:||EnGenius|
| Manufacturer:||EnGenius Technologies, Inc|
| Manufacturer Part Number:||ESR150H|
| Manufacturer Website Address:||www.engeniustech.com|
| Product Line:||X-TRA RANGE|
| Product Model:||ESR150H|
| Product Name:||X-TRA RANGE ESR150H Wireless Router|
| Product Type:||Wireless Router|
| Ethernet Port:||Yes|
| Fast Ethernet Port:||Yes|
| Gigabit Ethernet Port:||No|
| Management Port:||No|
| Network (RJ-11):||No|
| Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports:||1|
| Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports:||4|
| PoE (RJ-45) Port:||No|
|Management & Protocols|| |
| Security Features:|
- Port Triggering
- MAC Filtering
- ICMP Blocking
- IP Address Filtering
| Certifications & Standards:|
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
|Network & Communication|| |
| Ethernet Technology:||Fast Ethernet|
|Physical Characteristics|| |
| Form Factor:||Desktop|
|Power Description|| |
| Input Voltage:||12 V DC|
| Power Source:||AC Adapter|
| Limited Warranty:||1 Year|
|Wireless Specifications|| |
| Antenna Gain:||4 dBi|
| Antenna Type:||PIFA|
| Broadband Transmission Technology:||Ethernet|
| Features:||Quality of Service (QoS)|
| ISM Band:||Yes|
| ISM Maximum Frequency:||2.40 GHz|
| Number of Antennas:||1|
| UNII Band:||No|
| Wi-Fi Standard:||IEEE 802.11n|
| Wireless Transmission Speed:||150 Mbps|
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.