- By Shi Xiao Min @Dec 05, 2013
XFast 555 Technology : XFast RAM / XFast LAN / XFast USB
Fully Optimize Memory Usage
Faster Internet Access
Boosts up your USB speed
5X Faster for
XFast RAM will create a virtual disk from the system memory to
boost the performance. For Photoshop, It can even perform 5X
faster than before.
XFast LAN can lower latency in the game after setting online
game priority higher.
Time latency in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
ATTO Disk Benchmark 4K Read
DDR2 + DDR3 Combo Design
Upgrader's Best Choice : ASRock DDR2/DDR3 Combo Series Motherboard.
ASRock is reaching out to touch the memory lover in every gamer with
ASRock unique DDR2/DDR3 Combo Series Motherboards : dual support for
DDR2 and DDR3 on the same board. Different from the previous solutions,
ASRock Combo package allows users to upgrade the existing DDR2 memory to
AM3+ 8-Core Processor Support
This board is designed to build up the most powerful system and delivers
the most demanding technology for users nowadays. Just enjoy next
generation computing with ASRock 8-Core CPU Ready motherboard.
Free Bundle - Cyberlink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial
CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 trial now supports hardware transcoding and
is optimized to accelerate conversion of all your favorite media files
for your favorite portable players. Now you can easily display your
favorite movies, songs and photos on iPhone, iPad, PSP, Xbox, Youtube,
Facebook etc. Compile, convert and enjoy images and songs as much as you
want and enhance your videos to new levels with TrueTheater Technology.
Try it today!
ASRock App Charger
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
Simply installing the App Charger driver, it makes your iPhone charge up
to 40% faster than before. ASRock App Charger supports continuous
charging when your PC enters Standby mode (S1), Suspend to RAM (S3),
hibernation mode (S4) or power off (S5). The App Charger technology has
been fully applied on ASRock Full series motherboards.
OC DNA, it¡¯s an exclusive utility developed by ASRock¡¯s outstanding RD
team, provides a convenient way for user to share the OC settings with
others. It helps you to save your overclocking settings under the
operating system and simplifies the complicated recording process of
overclocking settings. With OC DNA, you can save your OC settings as a
profile and send the profile to your friends! Your friends then can load
the OC profile to their own system to get the same OC settings as yours!
ASRock has overcome the technical obstacles and exclusively invented a
new technology that allows you to turn on your PC and boot up to Windows®in
4 seconds! ASRock Instant Boot not only excels in the Boot Up speed (3~4
sec.), it also provides clean OS, and saves the most power energy.
ASRock Instant Flash is an exclusive and the most user-friendly BIOS
flash utility developed by ASRock. It is embedded in Flash ROM which is
used to update the system BIOS without having to enter operating systems
like MS-DOS or Windows.
ASRock OC Tuner is a user-friendly ASRock overclocking tool which allows
you to guard your system by hardware monitor function and overclock your
hardware devices to get the best system performance.
Google Chrome Browser & Toolbar
Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern
web. Google Toolbar is designed to help you find what you're looking for
quickly and discover new things along the way. Now ASRock has both
Chrome and Google Toolbar bundled with our motherboards so users may
enjoy better internet surfing experiences.
- by Shi Xiao Min @Dec 05, 2013
- Support for Socket AM3+ processors - Support for Socket AM3 processors: AMD Phenom™ II X6 / X4 / X3 / X2 (except 920 / 940) / Athlon II X4 / X3 / X2 / Sempron processors - Support for Socket AM2+ / AM2 processors: AMD Phenom™ FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core / Athlon X2 Dual-Core / Athlon 64 / Sempron processor - Supports 8-Core CPU - Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core) - Supports AMD's Cool 'n' Quiet Technology - FSB 1000 MHz (2.0 GT/s) - Supports Untied Overclocking Technology - Supports Hyper-Transport Technology
- NVIDIA® GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a
- Dual Channel DDR3/DDR2 memory technology* - 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots** - Supports DDR3 1600/1333/1066/800 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB*** - 2 x DDR2 DIMM slots**** - Supports DDR2 1066*****/800/667/533 non-ECC, un-buffered memory - Max. capacity of system memory: 8GB***
*DDR3 and DDR2 are supported separately.
**DDR3 memory is only supported by installing AM3/AM3+ CPU.
***Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
****DDR2 memory is only supported by installing AM2/AM2+/AM3 CPU.
*****Support with AM3 / AM2+ CPU.
- 8Mb AMI Legal BIOS - Supports "Plug and Play" - ACPI 1.1 Compliance Wake Up Events - Supports jumperfree - SMBIOS 2.3.1 Support - CPU, VCCM, NB Voltage Multi-adjustment
Audio, Video and Networking
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce 7025 graphics - DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0 - Max. shared memory 256MB - Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1440 @ 60Hz
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot - 1 x PCI Express x1 slot - 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD), NCQ and Hot Plug functions - 1 x ATA133 IDE connector (supports 2 x IDE devices) - 1 x Floppy connector - 1 x Print Port header - CPU/Chassis/Power FAN connector - 24 pin ATX power connector - 4 pin 12V power connector - CD in header - Front panel audio connector - 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
Rear Panel I/O
I/O Panel - 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port - 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port - 1 x Serial Port: COM1 - 1 x VGA Port - 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports - 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED) - HD Audio Jack: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Other Features / Miscellaneous
- ASRock OC Tuner - ASRock Intelligent Energy Saver - ASRock Instant Boot - ASRock Instant Flash - ASRock OC DNA - ASRock APP Charger - ASRock SmartView - ASRock XFast USB - ASRock XFast LAN - Hybrid Booster: - CPU Frequency Stepless Control - ASRock U-COP - Boot Failure Guard (B.F.G.) - ASRock AM2 Boost: ASRock Patented Technology to boost memory performance up to 12.5%
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield - 2 x SATA Data Cables
- CPU Temperature Sensing - Chassis Temperature Sensing - CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer - CPU Quiet Fan - Voltage Monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore
- Micro ATX Form Factor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 7 64-bit / Vista™ / Vista™ 64-bit / XP / XP 64-bit compliant
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
I haven't configured an AMD motherboard since the first 64 versions. The setup was easy to do and the speed of the processor was helpful. I had 4 sticks of DDR3 but the board only takes 2 slots per type. The computer is for a client whose motherboard has been on the fritz since 2 years ago, a cute little HP machine. He's gonna be happy to see some older pictures of his family.
Used this several times for rebuilds that want to start by keeping their still functioning IDE drives which would be costlier to replace otherwise. Nice solid ops with a few G.Skill memory cards from the manufacturers QVL specifications. Holds the AMD CPUs nicely but be careful of bottom PWS placement in the case or you'll find that 4-pin power line to the MB on opposite corners with a stretch that wouldn't work with an option card installed including video.
Bough this board for a low cost upgrade to my home linux server, new the on-board NIC would not work with linux but I already had an Intel Gig PCI NIC in the existing server. This board allowed me to go from a single core processor with 2 Gigs of RAM to a quad processor with 8 Gigs of RAM while keeping my case (USB2), my DVD burner and boot IDE drives (one port ATA133), power supply (500W) and 2 existing SATA drives that will now run at SATA II speed instead of the SATA I ports on the older board.
This is a great board with many options when it comes to CPU's and RAM. I would recommend this board for value. If you are running a first gen Athlon / Phenom it will only work with DDR2 ram. If you are running a modern CPU your ddr3 + ddr2 will work perfect. The on-board graphics is very basic, I strongly recommend a nice graphics card. Over all I am happy with this board and I would buy another one.
This is a great deal for a board which can revive your older AM2 CPU will still providing for the option of upgrading later to a new 8-core with DDR3 Ram. Still cant believe I got it for this price. Not too sure about ASRock build quality but I fih=gured I would give it a shot.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the one year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
For technical support, please submit a ticket through this link:
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.