1. Snap the top and bottom plastic component together on to the 4 side of retention ring and placing the screws into the openings on the ring. (make sure to show 2011)
2. Attach retention ring to the pump and snap the retaining clip to the retention ring, locking the ring to the pump
3. Placed the composed pump on to the CPU and use hand to screw until its tight, user may use screw driver for tightening.
1. Please check the socket type match CPU and choose the right opening to place into it.
2. Stick Mylar on the back of the plate and place the four grommets on to the corresponding openings.
3. Stick the composed Back Plate on to the back of the motherboard
4. Snap the top and bottom plastic component together on to the 4 side of socket ring follow by placing the screws into the openings on the ring.
5. Attach retention ring to the pump and snap the retaining clip to the retention ring, locking the ring to the pump
6. Placed the composed pump on to the CPU and use hand to screw until its tight, user may use screw driver for tightening.
1. Stick Mylar on the back of the plate and place the four grommets on the corresponding openings. .
2. Snap the top and bottom plastic component together on to the 4 side of socket ring follow by placing the screws into the openings on the ring.
3. Stick the composed Back Plate on to the back of the motherboard
4. Attach retention ring to the pump and snap the retaining clip to the retention ring, locking the ring to the pump
5. Placed the composed pump on to the CPU and use hand to screw until its tight, user may use screw driver for tightening.
Step Two: Installing Radiator
Install both fans on to the radiator first follow by mounting the composed unit on to the chassis. Make sure to check the airflow direction on both fan units.
Step Three: Completing Installation
1. Connect the fans to pump fan output cable.
2. Connect the Pump Power Cable onto the nearest CPU fan header of motherboard, and connect USB cable to motherboard. Installation completed.
Water 2.0 Extreme Fan Control Operation
After Complete installing and launching Fan Control software, it will display the Dashboard as the main interface. At this window it will show the information such as Liquid Temperature, Sound Level, Fan Speed and Pump Speed.
Users may change the performance setting on the top-right corner. Under these settings, users can choose (starting from the left)
Extreme Performance: The Fan on this unit will spins at the maximum speed (2000RPM) that delivers the maximum performance.
Silent Performance: The Fan on this until will spins at the lowest speed (1200RPM) that gives full quietness while maintains good performance.
Custom Performance: Users can customize their desire working temperature under the Fan Control Interface, the software will automatically adjust the fan speed correspond to the desire temperature
Users may choose Graph setting for different viewing type of performance statistic.
Users can set their desire Fan Ramp Start Temp and Full Fan Speed Temp to Customize their desire performances. Also may choose the notification for both temperature and the fan speed.
Users can choose the desire temperature display either in Celsius or Fahrenheit and run the program during the system start-up etc. In addition, users may change the color skin to Blue (Illustrated on the right)
- by Bin_L @Apr 10, 2013
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Reviews from the Web
Below are reviews found on other web sites for this product submitted by customers.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
Got this unit for the H100 was not in stock when I needed it. It does a great job at keeping CPU cool. Overall very satisfied with this unit which is quieter than its Corsair counterpart even at full speed.
Fit and finish of the unit is great. Very quiet unless you ramp it up to "max". Then the noise levels increase a fair bit but are tolerable. Was running 29c stable temp and pushed the fan settings to max for 2 minutes. Interior temps dropped and C.P.U held at 24c. Note: am running a 1000w P.S and a Frozer 4g O.C 680 GeForce; 2 x 150 Raptors and 1 x M4 Crucial 16gig 2400 GSkill mem and still getting these interior temp results if that helps..... cool and QUIET!!
This review was modfied by poster @ 11-09-12 01:09 AM
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.