"Once again I am left very impressed by both the products offered, and level of customer service provided by ..."
- By David_W @Mar 09, 2012
True-to-life Pictures Powered by LED
10,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
Excellent Visual Performance
- Indulge your visual senses with 1440x900 resolution and 5ms quick response time for work and entertainment.
- The best dual-display companion with your widescreen notebook enlarges the visual space for multi-tasking efficiency.
- Dual Inputs of D-sub and DVI with HDCP Supported.
- Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
Splendid™ Video Intelligence Technology
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 5 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, and Standard) can be select ed via a hotkey.
- Built-in hidden stereo speakers enable audio enjoyment together with true-to-life visual.
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD.
- Cable manager gets rid of tangling cables and wires.
- VESA Wall Mount Standard (100 x 100 mm ).
- 25° ( forward 5°, backwards 20° )Tilting Angle.
- KENSINGTON Security Lock.
Complete After-Sale Service
- 3-year system warranty
- 3-year panel warranty
- Free pick-up service (in specific countries)
Green in Mind
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO2 emission
Energy and Planet Saving
- 37.2k Wh electricity saving
- 23.6kg reduction in CO2emissions, equivalent to:
1.9 trees planted
2 years of oxygen for a family of four
- by David_W @Mar 09, 2012
|Display||Panel Size : 19.0"(48.3cm) Wide Screen |
True Resolution : 1440x900
Pixel Pitch : 0.2835mm
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR) : 10000000:1
Viewing Angle (CR?10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
Response Time : 5ms
Display Colors : 16.7M
|Video Feature||SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology|
SPLENDID Video Preset Modes : 5 Modes
Skin-Tone Selection : 3 Modes
Color Temperature Selection : 5 Modes
|Audio Features||Stereo Speakers : 1W x 2 Stereo RMS|
|Convenient Hotkey||SPLENDID Video Preset Mode Selection|
|I/O Ports||Signal Input : |
PC Audio Input :
|Signal Frequency||Analog Signal Frequency : 30~80 kHz(H)/ 55~75 Hz(V)|
Digital Signal Frequency : 30~80 kHz(H)/ 55~75 Hz(V)
|Power Consumption||Power ON < 27W|
Power Saving Mode < 0.1W
Power Off Mode < 0.1W
|Mechanical Design||Chassis Colors : Black|
Tilt : +20°~-5°
VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
|Dimensions||Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) : 444x364x210mm|
Box Dimension (WxHxD) : 513x425x155mm
|Weight||Net Weight (Esti.) : 4.2kg|
Gross Weight (Esti.) : 5.1kg
Quick start guide
|Regulation Approval||Energy Star®, TCO'03, UL/cUL, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, TUV-GS, TUV-ERGO, ISO9241-307, BSMI, Gost-R, C-Tick, VCCI, PSB, NOM, J-MOSS, RoHS, Windows 7 WHQL|
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the two year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
All ASUS VGA cards purchased after January 1st, 2001 will carry 3 year warranty services from purchase date. ASUS product warranty is based on the serial number printed. First 30 days limited warranty is through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by ASUS. For more details, please visit support.asus.com.
All ASUS audio cards carry 3 year warranty services from purchase date. ASUS product warranty is based on the serial number printed. First 30 days limited warranty is through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by ASUS. For more details, please visit support.asus.com.
ASUS LCD Monitors:
ASUS LCD monitors carry a 7 day DOA warranty from NCIX, and 3 years limited manufacturer warranty from purchase date. For details on DOA (dead on arrival), bright/dark dot warranty, please visit support.asus.com.
Asus EEE Pads:Asus Notebooks:
Asus EEE Pads carry a 1 year limited warranty from purchase date. For technical support, please call the service hotline at 1-888-678-3688.
ASUS Notebook Service Center in Toronto, Canada.
For ASUS branded notebooks (not including Eee products and Built-on ASUS):
Complete Customer Care Package
One of the industry’s most complete customer care packages offers a level of coverage that adds to the price of competing products:
- 1 Year Global Warranty (estimated $100 value, FREE)
- 30-Day Flawless Display Guarantee: If you discover one defective bright dot within 30 days of purchase, ASUS will replace the panel at no cost.
- Two way free shipping
- 24/7 tech support: 1-888-678-3688
You have extra protection when they happen to your ASUS notebook purchased in the US or Canada. ASUS will fix it or replace it for you at no charge during the first year after purchase in the event of damage from accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire.
- Warranty covering accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- One-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24/7 toll-free phone support
- One incident covered per notebook