"You have lightning fast service and delivery!! My order arrived by lunch time yesterday. The speakers work g..."
May We Also Suggest
- By David_W @Feb 29, 2012
Flexible storage options for end users
1. ASUS PIKE interface 1: PCI-E G2 x8
2. ASUS PIKE interface 2: 8-port SAS signal with SGPIO interface*
* The SGPIO interface is used for visibility into drive activity, failure and rebuilds status, so users could build high-performance yet reliable storage systems. Please refer to the motherboard manual for detailed information about using the SGPIO connectors on the motherboard.
1. SAS RAID card status LED (lights up and blinks to indicate that the card is working normally)
- Optional PIKE 2008/IMR (8-port SASII) are available for SAS RAID support
- PIKE card enables on-demand upgrade, and allows customers to invest on basic SKUs for current use
- Reduce qualification resource and inventory management efforts
- Multiple I/O solutions are available without occupying slot 6 in 1U chassis
- ASUS PIKE 2008/IMR SAS RAID card
- Support CD
- User guide
- SATA cable*
* The item is dependent on the selected SKU.
- Workstation or server motherboard with PIKE RAID card slot
- SAS or SATA hard disk drives and cables
- Supporting Windows® and Linux Operating systems
- Appropriate thermal solution
- Certified power supply module
- by David_W @Feb 29, 2012
|Chipset||LSI SAS 2008|
|Interface||ASUS PIKE Interface|
|RAID levels||RAID 0/RAID 1/RAID 10/RAID 5/RAID 50|
|Devices Supported||SATA :|
|Data Rate||SATA III and SAS II 6 Gb/s per PHY|
" x 1.57
" Inch (1U compatible)
|OS Support||Windows 2008 R2|
Windows 2008 SP2
Red Hat Enterprise Linux
SuSE Linux Enterprise Server
|Note||Motherboard support: |
Z8PH-D12 SE/QDR* Z8PH-D12/IFB* Z8PE-D18 Z8PE-D12X Z8PE-D12 Z8NR-D12
Z8NH-D12* Z8NA-D6 P7F-E P8B-E/4L
* The MB was validated with the PIKE series by using the riser cards.
RS724Q-E6/RS12 RS720Q-E6/RS12 RS300-E7/PS4 RS704D-E6/PS8 RS702D-E6/PS8
RS700D-E6/RS8 RS700D-E6/PS8 RS720-E6/RS12 RS520-E6/RS8
RS520-E6/ERS8 RS700-E6/RS4 RS700-E6/ERS4 RS500-E6/PS4 RS300-E6/PS4 RS300-E6/PS2
RS924A-E6/RS8 RS920A-E6/RS8 RS724QA-E6/RS12 RS720QA-E6/RS12 RS704DA-E6/PS4
RS700DA-E6/PS4 RS500A-S6/PS4 RS500A-E6/PS4 RS500A-X6/PS4
TS300-E7/PS4 TS700-E6/RS8 TS500-E6/PS4 TS300-E6/PS4
ESC4000 ESC4000/IB ESC2000
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
All ASUS VGA cards purchased after January 1st, 2001 will carry 3 year warranty services from purchase date. ASUS product warranty is based on the serial number printed. First 30 days limited warranty is through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by ASUS. For more details, please visit support.asus.com.
All ASUS audio cards carry 3 year warranty services from purchase date. ASUS product warranty is based on the serial number printed. First 30 days limited warranty is through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by ASUS. For more details, please visit support.asus.com.
ASUS LCD Monitors:
ASUS LCD monitors carry a 7 day DOA warranty from NCIX, and 3 years limited manufacturer warranty from purchase date. For details on DOA (dead on arrival), bright/dark dot warranty, please visit support.asus.com.
Asus EEE Pads:Asus Notebooks:
Asus EEE Pads carry a 1 year limited warranty from purchase date. For technical support, please call the service hotline at 1-888-678-3688.
ASUS Notebook Service Center in Toronto, Canada.
For ASUS branded notebooks (not including Eee products and Built-on ASUS):
Complete Customer Care Package
One of the industry’s most complete customer care packages offers a level of coverage that adds to the price of competing products:
- 1 Year Global Warranty (estimated $100 value, FREE)
- 30-Day Flawless Display Guarantee: If you discover one defective bright dot within 30 days of purchase, ASUS will replace the panel at no cost.
- Two way free shipping
- 24/7 tech support: 1-888-678-3688
You have extra protection when they happen to your ASUS notebook purchased in the US or Canada. ASUS will fix it or replace it for you at no charge during the first year after purchase in the event of damage from accidental spills, drops, electrical surges, or fire.
- Warranty covering accidental drops, spills, power surges, and fire damage
- Target 3 business day turnaround time for repair / replacement; not including receiving and shipping time
- One-way shipping (from ASUS to the user) at no additional cost
- 24/7 toll-free phone support
- One incident covered per notebook