May We Also Suggest
- By David_W @Aug 14, 2011
As the data value and volume of business data continue to rise, corporations need high-performance storage solutions which are secure, reliable, and easy to manage. The QNAP TS-879 Pro, which serves as both IP-SAN (iSCSI) and NAS, can be easily utilized in different business and enterprise applications such as backup center, disaster recovery, file sharing, virtualization, and video editing storage. Highlights
- NAS, iSCSI, IP-SAN storage solution
- VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V ready
- High performance, secure, reliable, and simple
- 10 GbE ready reaching over 1,000 MB/s and 100,000 IOPS
- Multi-core processor, DDR3, SATA 6Gb/s, and USB 3.0
Data might seem insecure being open in a network, but the QNAP TS-879 Pro offers a variety of security options such as encrypted access, IP filtering, policy-based automatic IP blocking, and more. In addition, full control of the NAS is offered down to the user and folder access rights to determine who can access the NAS and what can or cannot be accessed. The TS-879 Pro is packed with security features to stop all unauthorized data access such as AES-256 volume-based encryption. The AES-256 volume-based encryption prevents sensitive data from unauthorized access and data-breach even if the hard drives or the device is stolen.
The TS-879 Pro is reliable with built-in safety precautions to safeguard all data from any unforeseen problems. With multiple built-in features to guarantee no interruptions to the work flow of a business, the TS-879 Pro is an efficient asset. The advanced RAID configurations and hot-swap capabilities are included to give RAID performance, protection and reduced rebuilding time. Moreover, the dual OS embedded on the DOM architecture ensures the system will boot up. If one of the two operating systems fails, the healthy operating system will boot up and operate normally while repairing the failed operating system. The dual Gigabit LAN ports can also be configured for failover which allows the NAS server to sustain the failure of one network port and still provide continuous services.
Setting up local or remote access with the TS-879 Pro is painless and does not require any IT skills. All setup processes have been simplified so that most of the process is either automatic or can be completed by an installation wizard. The user-friendly web GUI allows administrators to easily manage the NAS so there is no need for an extensive knowledge of complex commands. Simple management tools such as instant SMS/Email alert, the hard drive S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) feature, and system resource monitor are provided to keep administrators up-to-date on their NAS at all times.
High Performance The TS-879 Pro features Intel® Core™ i3 Processor, 2GB DDR3 memory, 10 Gigabit network capability, and 6Gb/s SATA. Even the most demanding requirements in data center or corporate networks can be satisfied by the TS-879 Pro. With outstanding data transfer rate of over 1,000 MB/s data throughput and 100,000 IOPS 1, intensive business applications and concurrent tasks can be easily fulfilled.
NAS + iSCSI/IP-SAN Solution for Server Virtualization
With increasing virtualization of IT resources, the need for high performance storage is more essential than ever. The TS-879 Pro offers class-leading system architecture matched with 10 GbE networking performance designed to meet the needs of demanding server virtualization, such as VMware®, Citrix®, and Windows® Hyper-V. 10 GbE network speeds greatly increase the agility of data transmission in a virtualized environment intensifying NFS and iSCSI connection performance.
High Network Bandwidth
The TS-879 Pro offers network expansion options which includes dual-port 1 GbE and dual-port 10 GbE network expansion cards, to aggregate and boost network performance. The TS-879 Pro includes two Gigabit (GbE) LAN ports which can be expanded to four GbE LAN ports or two 10 GbE LAN ports plus two GbE ports.
Blazing Fast Data Backup via USB 3.0
The TS-879 Pro features USB 3.0 ports for high speed backup to external hard drives. EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, and HFS+ file systems are supported to ensure compatibility with Windows, Mac® OS X, and Linux operating systems.
|File System ||QNAP NAS ||Other NAS |
|EXT4, EXT3 || || |
|FAT32 || || |
|High-speed NTFS || || |
|HFS+ || || |
| ||Lower speed |
Centralized Storage and File Sharing
- Cross-platform Sharing with Antivirus
The TS-879 Pro supports SMB/CIFS, NFS, and AFP protocols for file sharing across Windows, Mac, Linux/UNIX networks. User accounts and shared folders can be create d via the user-friendly web-based interface without IT expertise. The integrated antivirus solution for the Turbo NAS ensures business continuity by offering detection against the latest viruses, malware, worms, and Trojan horses.
- Windows Active Directory (AD) and LDAP Directory Service
The Windows AD and LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service features enable the system administrator to retrieve user accounts from Windows AD or Linux LDAP server to the TS-879 Pro reducingtime and effort in account setup. Users can use the same login name and password to access the TS-879 Pro.
- Shared Folder Aggregation
Conveniently connect to the shared folders of other servers on Microsoft Networking through the "portal folder" on the TS-879 Pro. This reduces the hassle of logging in to different servers one by one.
- ISO File Archiving and Sharing
The TS-879 Pro supports mounting ISO images of CD and DVD discs for network sharing folders for data archiving, storage, and sharing. This feature saves space from storing the physical discs, reduces the risk of data loss caused by long term use of the discs, and enhances the performance of data sharing on a business network.
- Centralized Log Monitoring
A central repository of log data from various network devices allows efficient management and security auditing in a businesses. QNAP Syslog server allows the IT administrator to effectively collect and store logs of other network devices in the Turbo NAS.
Backup Center for Business
The TS-879 Pro offers a complete backup solution for businesses with QNAP QBack/NetBak Replicator which supports real-time and scheduled data backup from Windows PCs, Apple® Time Machine backup from Mac OS, and third party backup software such as Acronis® True Image and Symantec® Backup Exec.
Disaster Recovery Solution
The TS-879 Pro offers users peace of mind, business continuity, and high availability of data by providing the ability to recover their data from disasters.
- Real-time Remote Replication
Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR) provides real-time or scheduled data replication between the TS-879 Pro and a remote QNAP NAS, an FTP server, or an external drive.
- iSCSI LUN Backup and Restore
The Turbo NAS has taken iSCSI LUN backup/restore to a whole new level with snapshot technology. The IT administrator can use the LUN snapshot to back up contents in the LUN to various storage destinations, including Windows shared folders via SMB/CIFS, Linux shared folders via NFS, or local shared folders on the Turbo NAS.
- Cloud Storage Backup
Get ready to send private data to the clouds! The TS-879 Pro supports Amazon S3 and ElephantDrive cloud storage backup which have several backup modes including real-time, scheduled backup and versioning control so that the data can be restored from any point of time. With ElephantDrive cloud storage can be monitored through a web browser. An extra set of all of the data stored will always be available, so remote data recovery is quick and simple.
iSCSI and Virtualization Deployment
The TS-879 Pro is fully VMware and Citrix ready and Windows Hyper-V compliant.
- NAS + iSCSI Combo Solution
The TS-879 Pro can serve as a NAS for file sharing and iSCSI storage concurrently.
- Flexible Management
The TS-879 Pro supports multiple LUNs (Logical Unit Numbers) and iSCSI targets. LUNs can be flexibly mapped to, unmapped from, and switched among different iSCSI targets.
- Secure Deployment
Designed with CHAP authentication and LUN masking, the advanced ACL (Access Control List) offers the capability to block unauthorized access from the initiators.
- Designed for Virtualized and Clustered Environments
Compared with a high cost Fibre Channel SAN, the TS-879 Pro is an affordable system that can be deployed as a storage center for virtualized and clustered server environments, such as VMware and Microsoft Windows Failover Cluster.
- SPC-3 Persistent Reservation Supported
The built-in iSCSI service supports enterprise-level features such as SPC-3 persistent reservation for clustering in VMware and Windows Server 2008. The administrator can set up Microsoft Failover Cluster environment, use Cluster Shared Volume for Hyper-V, and execute virtual machine live migration between Hyper-V hosts.
- Advanced MPIO and MC/S Supported
With the support of MPIO (Multipath Input Output) and MC/S (Multiple Connections per Session) on the Turbo NAS, users can connect to the iSCSI targets on the TS-879 Pro using two or more network interfaces from their server with failover and load balancing. Furthermore, with MC/S settings better data transmission performance is achieved.
Digital film and video production produces volumes of data that require high performance RAID storage with sustainable throughput to balance with the demanding output of video editing. The TS-879 Pro fulfills storage and video editing needs with a high speed 10 GbE network interface. Digital videos can be quickly stored and edited on the TS-879 Pro directly over the network.
The built-in iSCSI feature provides an affordable IP-SAN (Storage Area Network) alternative for business. Compared with Fibre Channel SAN, the total investment is significantly lowered.
FIPS 140-2 Certified AES 256-bit Volume-based Data Encryption
The disk volume with FIPS 140-2 certified AES 256-bit encryption can only be accessed by an authorized encryption password or key. This prevents the sensitive government or businesses data on the Turbo NAS from unauthorized access and breach even if the hard disk drives or the entire system were stolen.
*The data encryption functions may not be available in accordance to the legislative restrictions of some countries. Please contact QNAP sales representatives for further information.
Advanced Folder Permissions
Advanced folder permissions allow users to configure folder/subfolder access to the TS-879 Pro. With this feature enabled, users can manage the folder permissions from Microsoft Windows or the web-based management interface of the TS-879 Pro without complicated procedures.
- Private subfolder management within a public shared folder
- Ownership protection on root shared folders
- Clean folder structure for group sharing and IT management
- Special permissions to dedicated user to perform data backup
Secure Measures for Data Storage and Access
- Policy-based Unauthorized IP Blocking
The administrator can allow, deny or auto block specified IP address or network domain which attempt to connect to the TS-879 Pro via SSH, Telnet, HTTP(S), FTP, Samba, or AFP.
- Remote Login
The TS-879 Pro supports remote login by SSH (secure shell) or Telnet connection.
- SSL Security (HTTPS)
The TS-879 Pro supports HTTPS connection. The administrator can upload a secure certificate and RSA private key in X.509PEM format issued by a trusted provider to allow access the TS-879 Pro by secure SSL login.
- Secure FTP
The TS-879 Pro offers secure data transfer with SSL/TLS (explicit) encryption. Passive FTP port range setup is also supported.
- Encrypted Remote Replication by Rsync
The data on the TS-879 Pro can be backed up to or from another QNAP Turbo NAS or Rsync server over the network securely.
- Shared Folder Management
Administrator can select to hide or show the network shared folders of the TS-879 Pro on Windows network.
- User Authority Management
Administrator can create user ID and password, and define the authority and quota for each user.
Abundant Business Features
The TS-879 Pro supports a multiuse of server business applications.
| ||File Server |
The TS-879 Pro allows file sharing cross Windows, Mac, Linux, and UNIX platforms. It also supports WebDAV for easy access to the shared folders via HTTP/HTTPS protocol remotely.
| ||FTP Server |
Administrator can establish an FTP server with the TS-879 Pro and share files conveniently with colleagues or customers.
| ||Backup Server |
The TS-879 Pro offers complete backup solutions with Apple Time Machine support, remote replication to an Rsync server, Windows client backup software QNAP NetBak Replicator, and third party backup software support.
| ||Web Server |
Multiple websites can be hosted on the TS-879 Pro with the built-in web server and virtual host feature.
| ||RADIUS Server |
RADIUS server centralizes and consolidates user authentication by maintaining a list of user accounts that are authorized for remote network access through dial-up equipment, Wi-Fi access point, or VPN connections.
| ||Syslog Server |
By collecting and storing logs of other network devices in the Turbo NAS with QNAP's Syslog server support, the IT administrator can easily monitor the status of these devices, and further troubleshoot when necessary.
| ||Print Server |
The TS-879 Pro offers cross-platform printer sharing over the network and remote printing over the Internet (max. 3 USB printers). IPP (Internet Printing Protocol), print job management, and Bonjour printing for Mac OS X are also supported.
| ||Surveillance Station |
Administrator can monitor supported IP cameras via the TS-879 Pro and set up a video surveillance system with comprehensive monitoring, recording, and playback features.
| ||IPv6 |
The TS-879 Pro supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) which makes the NAS a dual-stack IP host running IPv4 and IPv6 at the same time.
Advanced RAID Management with Hot-swap Design
RAID is an advanced feature that the QNAP Turbo NAS offers to enhance data protection and performance. The QNAP Turbo NAS has a scalable design in addition to supporting various levels of disk configurations such as RAID 0, 1, 5, 5+hot spare, 6, 6+hot spare, 10, 10+hotspare, single disk, and JBOD.
Global Hot Spare
The Global Hot Spare feature allows the administrator to share spare drives with multiple RAID volumes on the TS-879 Pro. When a hard drive fails in any RAID volume, the global hot-spare drive will automatically replace the failed drive to prevent data from being lost. Compared with a local spare drive, the Global Hot Spare function offers more efficient use of spare drives.
Multiple LAN Deployment
The TS-879 Pro supports multiple bonding modes: Balance-rr (Round-Robin), Active Backup, Balance XOR, Broadcast, IEEE 802.3ad, Balance-tlb (Adaptive Transmit Load Balancing), and Balance-alb (Adaptive Load Balancing).
The LAN ports of the Turbo NAS can be configured in failover mode which allows the TS-879 Pro to sustain the failure of one network port and provide continuous services.
|Load Balancing |
The LAN ports of theTS-879 Pro can be configured in load balancing mode for bandwidth aggregation to boost file transfer speeds. It works with managed Ethernet switch with 802.3ad configured.
|Multi-IP Settings |
The TS-879 Pro can be deployed with multiple different IP settings for sharing among different workgroups in two different subnets.
System Management Tools
The TS-879 Pro offers various features to help the administrator manage the system efficiently.
| || Instant SMS, Email and Windows Live Messenger Alert |
Configure the SMTP server, SMS server, and Windows Live Messenger account settings on the TS-879 Pro in order to receive instant system warning or error messages by email, SMS and Windows Messenger.
| ||SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) |
Collect the information, warning, or errors of the TS-879 Pro and send warnings up to 3 SNMP servers for centralized management and real-time monitoring.
| ||Wake on LAN |
Enable this option to power on the TS-879 Pro remotely by Wake on LAN. Wake on LAN helps the administrator manage the NAS conveniently.
| ||Scheduled Power on/off |
create schedules to automatically turn on, turn off, or restart the TS-879 Pro. Up to 15 schedules can be set.
| ||S.M.A.R.T. & Advanced Hard Drive Health Scan (HHS) |
Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) helps the administrator monitor hard disk status. Moreover, the TS-879 Pro supports Hard Drive Health Scan (HHS) for disk checking and bad blocks scanning.
| || |
Comprehensive Event Logs
Detailed logs of file-level access to the TS-879 Pro via Samba, iSCSI, FTP, AFP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, and SSH, and networking services accessed by online users can all be recorded.
| ||Available QPKG Software Plugins |
Maximize the usage of the TS-879 Pro by installing additional QPKG software plugins developed by the users and communities worldwide.
1 Tested with 10 GbE equipments and settings. The performance figures could vary with environments.
- by David_W @Aug 14, 2011
|CPU ||Dual Core Intel® Core™ i3-2120 Processor |
|DRAM ||2 GB DDR3 RAM |
|Flash Memory ||512MB DOM |
|Hard Drive ||8 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or 2.5-inch SATA, SSD hard drive |
- The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
- For the hard drive compatibility list, please visit http://www.qnap.com/pro_compatibility.asp
|Hard Drive Tray ||8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray |
|LAN Port ||2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port (Optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card are supported) |
1. For the optional network card compatibility list, please visit http://qnap.com/pro_compatibility_others.asp
2. For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
|LED Indicators ||Status, LAN, USB, eSATA, 10 GbE, hard drives |
|USB || |
2x USB 3.0 port (front: 1; rear: 1)
4x USB 2.0 port (rear)
Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
|eSATA ||2 (rear) |
|Buttons ||System: Power button, USB One Touch Backup Button, and reset button |
|LCD Panel ||Mono-LCD display with backlight, |
Enter and select buttons for configuration
|Alarm Buzzer ||System warning |
|Form Factor ||Tower |
|Dimensions ||217.5(H) x 327(W) x 321.2(D) mm |
8.56(H) x 12.8(W) x 12.65(D) inch
|Weight ||Net weight: 8.39 kg/18.48 lb |
Gross weight: 13.98 kg/30.79 lb
|Sound Level (dB) ||Stand by: 25.87 dB |
In operation: 27.4 dB
(with 8 x 1TB HDD installed)
|Power Consumption (W) ||Sleep mode: 39W |
In Operation: 101W
(with 8 x 1TB HDD installed)
|Temperature ||0~40°C |
|Relative Humidity ||0~90% |
|Power Supply ||Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, Output: 350W |
|Secure Design ||K-lock security slot for theft prevention |
|Expansion Slot ||1 (for network or storage expansion) |
|VGA ||Reserved for system maintenance |
|Fan ||2 x quiet cooling fan (12 cm, 12V DC) |
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- QSM (QNAP Storage Manager) 3.5
Supported Operating System
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Server 2003/2008 R2
- Apple Mac OS X
- Linux & UNIX
Supported Web Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9
- Mozilla Firefox 3, 4, and 5
- Apple Safari 3 and 4
- Google Chrome
- Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Internal Hard Drive: EXT3, EXT4
- External Hard Drive: EXT3, EXT4, NTFS, FAT32, HFS+
- TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6: Dual Stack)
- Dual Gigabit NICs with Jumbo Frame
- Multi-IP Settings
- Port Trunking/NIC Teaming (Modes: Balance-rr, Active Backup, Balance XOR, Broadcast, IEEE 802.3ad/Link Aggregation, Balance-tlb and Balance-alb)
- Service Binding based on Network Interfaces
- Virtual LAN (VLAN)
- DHCP Client, DHCP Server
- Protocols: CIFS/SMB, AFP, NFS(v3), FTP, FTPES, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, iSCSI, SNMP, SMTP, and SMSC
- UPnP & Bonjour Discovery
- USB Wi-Fi Adapter Support
Network File Sharing
- CIFS/SMB (Plus DFS Support)
- Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Works as Both RTRR Server & Client
- Real-time & Scheduled Backup
- Encryption, Compression, and File Filter
- USB One Touch Backup (Import/Export)
- Desktop Backup by QNAP QBack and NetBak Replicator
- Apple Time Machine Support with Backup Management
- Block-level Remote Replication
- Works as Both Rsync Server & Client
- Encrypted Replication between QNAP NAS Servers
- Data Backup to Multiple External Storage Devices
- Data Backup to Cloud Storage (Amazon S3 & ElephantDrive)
- IP Filter & Policy-based Automatic IP Blocking
- Network Access Protection with Auto-blocking
- Encrypted Access: HTTPS, FTP with SSL/TLS (Explicit), SSH/SFTP (admin only), Encrypted Remote Replication (Rsync over SSH)
- CIFS Host Access Control for Shared Folders
- Antivirus Protection
- FIPS 140-2 Certified AES 256-bit Volume-based Data Encryption
- AES 256-bit External Drive Encryption
- Importable SSL Certificate
- Instant Alert via E-mail, SMS, Instant Messaging, and LCD
- Single Disk, JBOD, RAID 0, 1, 5, 5+Hot Spare, 6, 6+ Hot Spare, 10, 10+Hot Spare
- Online RAID Capacity Expansion & Online RAID Level Migration
- Bad Block Scan & Hard Drive S.M.A.R.T.
- Global Hot Spare Drive (4-bay NAS or above)
- RAID Recovery
- Bitmap Support
- ISO Mount (via Web File Manager & Web Administration)
iSCSI (IP SAN)
- SCSI Target
- Multi-LUNs per Target
- Up to 256 Targets/LUNs
- Supports LUN Mapping & Masking
- Online LUN Capacity Expansion
- Supports SPC-3 Persistent Reservation
- Supports MPIO & MC/S
- Virtual Disk Drive (via iSCSI Initiator)
- Stack Chaining Master
- Max No. of Virtual Disk Drives: 8
- iSCSI LUN Backup, One-time Snapshot, and Restore
Server Virtualization & Clustering
- Supports VMware vSphere (ESX/ESXi 4.x)
- Supports Citrix XenServer (5.x)
- Supports Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V & Failover Clustering
- Wake on LAN
- Internal Hard Drive Standby Mode
- Scheduled Power on/off (Max 15 Settings)
- Automatic Power on after Power Recovery
- Network UPS with SNMP Management
Access Right Management
- Max No. of Users: 4,096
- Max No. of User Groups: 512
- Max No. of Network Shares: 512
- Batch Creating Users
- Import/Export Users
- User Quota Management
- Subfolder Permissions Support for CIFS/SMB, AFP, FTP and Web File Manager
Domain Authentication Integration
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Domain Users Login via CIFS/SMB, AFP, FTP and Web File Manager
- Private Cloud Storage
- Free Host Name registration
- Auto Router Configuration (via UPnP)
- AJAX-based User Interface
- HTTP/HTTPS Connections
- Alert Notification (Email, SMS, and Instant Messaging)
- Smart Fan Control
- Dynamic DNS (DDNS) & MyCloudNAS Remote Access
- SNMP (v2 & v3)
- UPS Support with SNMP Management & USB
- Resource Monitor
- Network Recycle Bin for File Deletion via CIFS/SMB and AFP
- Comprehensive Logs (Events & Connection)
- Real-time Online User List
- Syslog Client
- Firmware Live Update
- System Settings Backup and Restore
- Restore to Factory Default
- Web File Manager
- Surveillance Station
- Apache Web Server
- MySQL Server
- Syslog Server
- RADIUS Server
- TFTP Server with PXE Booting
- Web Applications
- P2P Applications
- MLDonkey (eMule)
- Server Applications
- Squeezebox Server
- XDove (Mail Server)
- Media Server
- PS3 Media Server
- Optware IPKG
- Java Runtime Environment
|Powerful All-in-one server |
- File Sharing across Windows, Mac, and Linux/UNIX
- Protocols: CIFS/SMB, AFP (3.2), NFS, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- QNAP Web File Manager
- Supports ISO Mounting
- Direct File Viewing via Google Doc
- FTP over SSL/TLS (Explicit)
- Max No. of Concurrent Connections: 256
- FXP Supported
- Passive FTP Port Range Control
- FTP Bandwidth & Connection Control
- Unicode Support
- Remote Replication Server (over Rsync)
- Real-time Remote Replication
- Apple Time Machine Support
- QNAP Windows Client Backup Application-NetBak Replicator
- 3rd Party Backup Software Support: Acronis True Image, CA BrightStor, ARCserve Backup, EMC Retrospect, Symantec Backup Exec, LaCie SilverKeeper
- HTTP/HTTPS Connections
- Supports WebDAV Connection
- Support Virtual Host
- Importable SSL Certificate
- Built-in MySQL Server
- Web-based Management via phpMyAdmin (QPKG)
- Network Printer Sharing (USB)
- Max No. of Printers: 3
- Supports Internet Printing Protocol
- Supports Apple Bonjour Printing
- Advanced Printer Management
- Print Jobs Display and Management
- Access Right Control (IP & Domain Names)
- Centralized Log Monitoring
- Centralized Log Archiving
- Immediate E-mail Alerts
- Supports Log Filtering
- Centralized account management and authentication for network access
- Supports 802.1x security authentication
- Supports 4 IP Cameras (Optional Purchase) for Network Surveillance
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.