"I just wanted to let you guys know I am really impressed with the quality of service from ncix. I recently o..."
May We Also Suggest
- By David_W @Aug 05, 2010
Flexible, Highly Affordable Business-class Storage
- Simultaneously supports NAS and iSCSI SAN for database and server virtualization applications
- Reliable, automatic, data protection with offsite options
- Cross-platform support for Windows®, Macintosh® and UNIX®/Linux systems
- High-density 1U rack-mount, extreme energy efficiency and simple serviceability
The ReadyNAS 2100 is a 1U 4-bay storage system designed for workgroups and small businesses. It is a high-quality solution for storing, sharing and protecting business-critical data that is affordable for the smallest office. ReadyNAS unified architecture solves numerous data management problems with a single system, making capacity management, access, backup, restore and disaster recovery worries obsolete. Now you can eliminate common data concerns and revolutionize your storage environment without becoming an expert.
Centralize data from your local systems into one single storage device, reducing management headaches and instantly increasing reliability. Capacity can be added with zero downtime, and ReadyNAS supports both file sharing and server applications like Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server® or VMware®.
Access data no matter where you are – from multiple computers, on the road, or in an alternate office location. Serve files to Windows, Macintosh and Linux/UNIX users simultaneously. Safely deliver or present your work to customers and clients without email or FTP headaches!
The ReadyNAS Remote feature means drag-and-drop over a secure connection between any computer and your ReadyNAS. No more firewall, VPN or awkward Web-based remote access solutions.
Successful businesses understand that lost information means lost revenue. Multiple layers of protection are built into every ReadyNAS, including drive fault tolerance, online backups (snapshots), and secure offsite replication to another ReadyNAS system. A ReadyNAS revolutionizes backup and recovery times and can replace tape completely, making offsite replication and backup a complete, affordable and timely reality for small business users.
The ReadyNAS Vault™ option automatically preserves multiple archive copies in a datacenter. This centralized, set-and-forget choice means no more dedicated servers, licenses or failed jobs, and captures as little or as much as you choose. Recovery can be done from any network location and is as simple as using a Web browser!
- by David_W @Aug 05, 2010
- NETGEAR RAIDiator™ Operating System
- Setup Wizard and easy browser-based interface
- Intel® advanced embedded processor
- 1 GB ECC Memory
- 4 SATA II channels
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with load balancing and failover
- 3 USB 2.0 ports
- X-RAID2™ automatic single-volume online expansion
- Multiple-volume support for RAID 0, 1, 5
- Background sync and SmartSync resume
- Life support mode
- Hot swap disks
- Hot spare disk support
- Advanced volume management (FlexRAID™)
- Journaled file system
- User and group quotas
- CIFS/SMB for Windows
- AFP 3.1 for Mac® OS 9/X
- NFS v2/v3 for Linux and UNIX
- HTTP/S for Web browsers
- Rsync and secure rsync
- Print sharing
- iSCSI target support for Windows, Mac and UNIX/Linux initiators
Network Security Modes
- Local users
- Active Directory/Windows Domain support
- Encrypted network logins
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- DHCP or static IP address assignment
- DHCP Server
- WINS Server
- NTP server synchronization
- VLAN and LACP support for load balancing and failover
- Performance tuning options
- Device health status
- System configuration backup and restore
- Email alerts and event logs
- Network UPS monitoring
- Client backup target using CIFS, NFS, FTP or HTTPS
- Integrated Backup Manager for full and incremental ReadyNAS backups
- Snapshot support for point-in-time backups of the ReadyNAS system
- Backup to/from USB disks
- Remote backup to CIFS, NFS, FTP and HTTPS targets
- Remote backup to another ReadyNAS via rsync and secure rsync
- System configuration backup and restore
- Multi-system cloning
Included Backup Software
- CDP (continuous data protection) software for Windows and Macintosh clients
- Replication to another ReadyNAS system
- ReadyNAS Vault online backup with subscription option
Supported USB Devices
- Programmable, one-touch, on-demand backup button
- External USB hard drives (support for FAT32, Ext2, Ext3, and NTFS)
- Printers (see Web site for the latest list)
- Flash devices with camera auto-copy
- UPS with monitoring and autoshutdown
- Disk spin-down
- Power-on schedule
Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer® 7.0+
- Opera 9.5+; Safari 2
- Mozilla Firefox® 2.0+
- Management UI: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian
- File name: Unicode
- 220W server-rated AC power supply
- Input: 100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 80W typical (with 4 x 1 TB disks)
- Power-saving mode
- 3 dual 40 mm ball-bearing chassis cooling fans
- Fan failure alert
- High temperature email alert with auto-shutdown option
- 0° - 40° C (32° - 104° F)
- 20% – 80% humidity (non-condensing)
- FCC, UL, CE, C-Tick, KCC, VCCI, RoHS compliance
- Form factor: 1U rack-mount
- Dimension: (h x w x d)
43 x 430 x 318 mm
(1.7 x 16.9 x 12.5 in)
- Weight: 9.5 kg (22 lb) with 4 disks
Optional Spare Parts
- Hot-swappable disk tray
- Dual 40 mm ball-bearing chassis cooling fan
- X-Change® S10 spare system module
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer.
NetGear ProSafe products offer a full lifetime warranty. Other NetGear products warranty length may vary.
NetGear Customer Support:
Phone: 1-888-NETGEAR (1-888-638-4327)
E-Mail: NetGear Customer Support Page
2.338s - 0.020s
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.
Copyright© 2013 NCIX.com/Netlink Computer Inc. All rights reserved. S / Server ID:58