[ Edit |
TI Radeon™ HD 5670 graphics processors offer best-in-class performance and features with complete DirectX® 11 support and the world’s most advanced graphics, display and memory technologies1:
- Expand with ATI Eyefinity Technology
- Accelerate with ATI Stream Technology
- Dominate your games with DirectX® 11 Gaming
Features & Benefits
- Expand your visual real estate across up to three displays and get lost in the action with ATI Eyefinity Technology2
- Using ATI Stream technology, accelerate demanding applications and do more than ever with your PC3
- Enjoy rich, realistic visuals with explosive performance
- Consumes less than 75 Watts under full load, eliminating the need for an external power connection and making installation a snap
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology dual mode support4
- Ultra-high bandwidth GDDR5 memory
var slwp; if (slwp == null) slwp = new Array(); slwp['ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_ctl01_ctl00'] = "WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions\u0028new WebForm_PostBackOptions\u0028\u0022ctl00$PlaceHolderMain$ctl01$ctl00\u0022, \u0022SLWPToken\u0022, false, \u0022\u0022, \u0022\u0022, true, true\u0029\u0029";
- Driver support scheduled for release in 2010.
- Catalyst 9.10 driver or above is required to support ATI Eyefinity technology and to enable a third display you require one panel with a DisplayPort connector.
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across three displays.
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology.
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply.
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply.
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad set of capabilities offered by certain ATI Radeon™ HD GPUs. Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
- Upscaling subject to available monitor resolution.
- Adobe Flash video acceleration and post-processing is supported for H.264-encoded content. Requires Adobe Flash Player 10.1 plug-in and Catalyst 9.11 or higher.
- Blu-ray or HD DVD drive and HD monitor required.
- Requires Blu-ray movie disc supporting dual 1080p streams.
- Playing HDCP content requires additional HDCP ready components, including but not limited to an HDCP ready monitor, Blu-ray or HD DVD disc drive, multimedia application and computer operating system.
- Some custom resolutions require user configuration.
- Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display.
- OpenCL compliant driver and SDK release scheduled for later in 2010
NCIXPC AMD-ATI-RADEON-5670-512B Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
NCIXPC AMD-ATI-RADEON-5670-512B reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (1)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 1 Years
None at the moment.
Chuck Norris might not buy this.
This was purchased because of my budget constraints in 2011.
Can I say I am happy with it? Yea it's alright, I can play StarCraft II on Medium-High settings (but mostly medium).
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
1 year limited warranty through NCIX.com.
For technical support, please send us a tech support ticket here:
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.