Triple Your Vision With Eyefinity.
Get truly immersive entertainment (gaming and video) experience and help boost productivity (home and office) with ATI Eyefinity Technology, extreme multi-monitor support.
ATI Eyefinity technology maximizes your field of view across up to three displays, fully engaging your peripheral vision and putting you right IN the game.
- Flight Sim and Racing Games:
create the ultimate flight or racing simulation platform by extending supported games across multiple displays for a panoramic view that gives you a true sense of height andspeed.
- Role-playing Games (RPG):
Get a bird’s-eye view and spread out game information across multiple screens and still stay in the center of the action.
- Real-time strategy (RTS):
See more of the battlefield without having to zoom.
- First-Person Shooter (FPS):
Get a better view of what’s going on around you, use your peripheral vision so you can see the enemy before they see you.
Help increase productivity by maximizing your visual workspace so you can see more Windows simultaneously
The perfect solution for your home or office, ATI Eyefinity technology makes multi-tasking a snap by eliminating the need to flip between windows. Surf the internet, do email, edit
photos or videos, track your stocks and much more all at the same time.
ATI Eyefinity technology is ideal for multimedia applications; it allows you to keep several ‘palettes’ or ‘panels’ open while you edit images or videos.
Perform tasks on a PC faster with ATI Stream technology, speed up demanding everyday applications and get more done in less time.
Unleash the massive parallel processing power of your GPU to help you do more with your PC than ever before.
With multimedia softwares that support ATI Stream, users can enjoy fast video encoding and transcoding so video playback, editing and transferring content to portable media players is quick and easy.
DirectCompute presents even more opportunities for you to take advantage of your ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series GPU for tasks other than just rendering
- DirectCompute, helps improve PC performance by taking on some or all of a DirectX 11-enabled application’s processing load, freeing up the computer’s mainprocessor to take on additional tasks.
- DirectX 11-enabled applications are designed for fast performance on your PC running Windows 7. In addition, programs designed for Windows 7 can convert a digital media file to a different size or format can perform a faster conversion (i.e. transcode) under Windows 7 than under previous versions of WIndows.
- Windows® 7 with built-in drag and drop transcoding is a great example how ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series GPUs provide an exceptional experience for the upcoming operating system.
- High performance anisotropic filtering and 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) smooth jagged edges and create true-to-life graphics, for everything from grass to facial features.
With DirectX® 11 support you can play the latest HD games with unrivalled visual quality, astonishing realism and ultra-fast frame rates.
Get unrivalled visual quality and intense gaming performance and for today and tomorrow with support for Microsoft® DirectX® 11
- ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series graphics accelerators and software drivers are the first to offer full support for Microsoft DirectX® 11.
- Get striking 3D visual effects and dynamic interactivity with DirectX® 11 support, including features like HDR Texture Compression, DirectCompute and Tessellation.
- DirectX® 11 brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and you’ll get top-notch performance for these titles with ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series GPUs.
Get AMDs most advanced technology and massive compute power with ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series GPUs
- AMD’s 2nd generation TeraScale engine dramatically increases the processing power over the previous generation.
- Feel the power of more than 2 teraFLOPS plowing through the most demanding games.
- Experience the speed, responsiveness and performance of ultra-high bandwidth GDDR5memory.
- Get up to 1.8X of a graphics performance boost with ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode.
ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series GPUs are designed to deliver all the benefits of Microsoft Windows® 7
Engineered to take advantage of all the graphical features within the new Windows 7 operating system, ATI Radeon™ HD 5800 Series GPUs deliver a visually compelling experience and a fast, responsive PC.
Valuable Game Bundles
Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 System Requirements
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500 Watt or greater power supply with 2x 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (600 Watt and four 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX™ Technology in dual mode)
- Certified power supplies are recommended. Refer to http://ati.amd.com/certifiedPSUfor a list of Certified products
- Minimum 1GB of system memory
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD playback requires DVD drive
- Blu-ray™ / HD DVD playback requires Blu-ray / HD DVD drive
- For an ATI CrossFireX™ system, a second ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (optional) are required
- To support 3 displays, one of the monitors has to support DisplayPort.