"I made my order to ncix.com @ 15h45. At 16h25 my order was processed. I tought, it's shipping from BC and I ..."
May We Also Suggest
- by David_W @Sep 23, 2009
- 2.15 billion 40nm transistors
- TeraScale 2 Unified Processing Architecture
- 1440 Stream Processing Units
- 72 Texture Units
- 128 Z/Stencil ROP Units
- 256-bit GDDR5 memory interface
- PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11 support
- Shader Model 5.0
- DirectCompute 11
- Programmable hardware tessellation unit
- Accelerated multi-threading
- HDR texture compression
- Order-independent transparency
- OpenGL 3.2 support1
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering
- 128-bit floating point HDR rendering
- ATI Eyefinity multi-display technology2,3
- Three independent display controllers
- Drive three displays simultaneously with independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- Display grouping
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
- ATI Stream acceleration technology
- OpenCL 1.0 compliant
- DirectCompute 11
- Double precision floating point processing support
- Accelerated video encoding, transcoding, and upscaling4,5
- Native support for common video encoding instructions
- ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU technology6
- Dual, triple, and quad GPU scaling
- Dual-channel bridge interconnect
- ATI Avivo HD Video & Display technology7
- UVD 2 dedicated video playback accelerator
- Advanced post-processing and scaling8
- Dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction
- Brighter whites processing (blue stretch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Dynamic video range control
- Support for H.264, VC-1, and MPEG-2
- Dual-stream 1080p playback support9,10
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support
- Integrated dual-link DVI output with HDCP11
- Max resolution: 2560x160012
- Integrated DisplayPort output
- Max resolution: 2560x160012
- Integrated HDMI 1.3 output with Deep Color, xvYCC wide gamut support, and high bit-rate audio
- Max resolution: 1920x120012
- Integrated VGA output
- Max resolution: 2048x153612
- Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio format
- ATI PowerPlay™ power management technology7
- Dynamic power management with low power idle state
- Ultra-low power state support for multi-GPU configurations
- Certified drivers for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Driver support scheduled for release in 2010
- Driver version 8.66 (Catalyst 9.10) or above is required to support ATI Eyefinity technology and to enable a third display you require one panel with a DisplayPort connector
- ATI Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios which is required for panning across three displays
- Requires application support for ATI Stream technology
- Digital rights management restrictions may apply
- ATI CrossFireX™ technology requires an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard, an ATI CrossFireX™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card)and may require a specialized power supply
- ATI PowerPlay™, ATI Avivo™ and ATI Stream are technology platforms that include a broad
|Graphics Engine ||RADEON HD5850 |
|Video Memory ||512MB GDDR5 |
|Engine Clock ||725 MHz |
|Memory Clock ||1000MHz (4.0Gbps) |
|Memory Interface ||256bit |
|DirectX Support ||11 |
|Bus Standard ||PCIE 2.1|
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
0.835s - 0.015s
Get the best discount computers online for online computer shopping and discount PC computer components as well as notebook computers, laptops and Canada custom computers for the best deals on computers.
NCIX.com provides Canada the best priced computers in the country for computer components and computer parts and computer accessories with the best online computer store in Canada for your personal and business computer needs.
At NCIX you can build your own computer online as well as search for the cheapest and best video cards, computer processors and CPUs, motherboards computer memory RAM, ssd and hard drives with the fastest shipping in Canada and the US.
So for discount computers online NCIX provides the cheapest digital cameras, printers, motherboards, flash memory, PC speakers and computer electronics with the best Canadian computer and Canadian online computer shopping website in the world.
Copyright© 2013 NCIX.com/Netlink Computer Inc. All rights reserved. S / Server ID:120