"Great support, had replies in minutes/hours instead of days or weeks...."
[ Edit |
The 54Mbps Wireless G Router offers a complete wireless solution that allows you to share files, an Internet connection, or network resource while protecting your network using enhanced security features. Simply plug your workstations and your broadband modem into the Wireless G router, and configure your broadband connection using its built-in Web Interface.
Use the VirtualServer feature to configure any workstation as a Web Server or FTP server easily, allowing users to view files from the Internet. You can also protect your Wireless LAN using64/128-bit WEP encryption or industry standard WPA-PSK with TKIP or AES algorithms. Increase security by enabling MAC, IP, or Protocol Filtering as well as setting Firewall Rules to limit Internet Access or block malicious intruders from accessing your network.
*Note: Coverage and Speed performance might vary depending on the network environment.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b devices
- Supports Cable/DSL modems with Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP or L2TP connection types
- DHCP server feature allocates up to253 client IP addresses
- Supports 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
- Supports 802.1x WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSKfor Advance Security
- Supports MAC Address, Protocol, IP Filters and UPnP (Universal Plug & Play)
- Supports Domain and URL blockings
- Traffic control with Virtual Server, Virtual PC Mapping and DMZ
- Provides additional security with NAT/SPI firewall and attack alert via Emails
- Provides additional security of Enable/Disable SSID, password protection
- Supports Static and Dynamic Routing
- Supports WPS (Wireless Protected Setup) for easy secure connection
- Supports IPSec and PPTP VPN Pass-Through sessions
- Flash Memory for Firmware upgrade, save/restore settings, and Traffic Log
- One step CD installation with Multi-Language support
- Works with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista,Linux and Mac OS
- Easy management via Web browser (HTTP) and Remote Management
- Range for indoor of 30 ~ 50 meters (depending on the environment)
- Range for outdoor of 50 ~ 200meters (depends on the environment)
- Wired: IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX), ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Auto Negotiation
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b (11Mbps), IEEE 802.11g (54Mbps)
|WAN||1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Port (Internet) |
|LAN||4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Port |
|Connection Type||Dynamic IP, Static (Fixed) IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP |
|Supported Network Protocols||TCP/IP, NAT, PPPoE/PPTP/L2TP, HTTP, DHCP server/client |
|LED Indicators ||System, WAN, WLAN, LAN, WPS |
|Dimension (L x W x H)||155 x 110 x 30 mm (6 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches) |
|Weight||226g (8 oz.) |
- Operation: 0°~ 40°C (32°F~ 104°F)
- Storage:-10°~ 70°C (14°F~ 158°F)
|Humidity||Max. 95% (Non-Condensing) |
|Power Adapter||7.5V DC, 1A External Power Adapter |
|Certification||FCC &CE |
|Frequency||2.412 ~ 2.484GHz (Industrial Scientific Medical Band) |
|Module Technique|| |
- 802.11b: CCK (11 and 5.5Mbps), DQPSK (2Mbps),DBPSK (1Mbps)
- 802.11g: OFDM
|Antenna||1 x 2dBi External Detachable Dipole Antenna (Female Reverse SMA Connector) |
|Media Access Protocol||CSMA/CA with ACK |
|Security||64/128-bit WEP (HEX/ASCII),802.1x WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, MAC Address Filter, Protocol Filter, Domain Filter |
|Transmit Power||802.11b: 15 ± 2dBm; 802.11g: 14 ± 2dBm |
|Data Rate|| |
- 802.11b:11Mbps, 5.5Mbps, 2Mbps, and 1Mbps
- 802.11g: 54Mbps, 48Mbps, 36Mbps, 24Mbps, 18Mbps,12Mbps, 9Mbps and 6Mbps
|Receiving Sensitivity|| |
- 11Mbps8% PER @ -82 dBm (typical)
- 54Mbps 10% PER @ -65 dBm (typical)
|Channels||11 Channels (US), 13 Channels (EU) |
TRENDnet TEW-432BRP1U Customer Reviews
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
TRENDnet TEW-432BRP1U reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (0)
3 star: (2)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 1 Weeks
| Verified Owner
Firmware update is mandatory!
After a few hours of using it and the switch disconnecting the network, I was nearly at the point of RMA. Before I RMA anything, I always update the firmware, do a fresh install, you know, the whole double check everything scenario.
After the firmware update it seems to work fine.
Just like any b/g wifi, unless you have a direct line of sight, your speeds go waaaaay down, even with excellent signal strength.
I would never buy this if it was solely for networking purposes and had no ability to update the firmware..
Updating the firmware was painless and easy.
Experience: 2 Years
Cheap price at the time
Often get dropped connection
Router would randomly restart for no reason
Didn't purchase it at NCIX but model specs seem to check out as the same. Bought it for a cheap price and the features were decent. However, I would expected a product to be more reliable as I would generally get contsant disconnects or router reboots for no apparent reason. A new firmware update might help but I would rather pay for a linksys or d-link router.
NCIX provides a 30 day limited warranty on this product. The remainder of the 1 year warranty is provided by the manufacturer. Warranty length may vary depending on manufacturer and product.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.