"I just want to thank you for your excellent service. I am very happy with your friendly help, fast service, ..."
May We Also Suggest
Designed with versatility in mind, the 855GME-MGF is based on the standard micro ATX form factor and features support for low latency DDR-333 memory and AGP 4X. Similar to the CPU socket used in notebooks, the motherboard features a low profile CPU socket that fully supports socket 479 Pentium M and Celeron M processors with 0.09 µm Dothan or 0.13 µm Banias core. Migrating the mobile chipset and CPU platform to the desktop means DFI users can now truly enjoy green computing without the expense of performance degradation. From lowered energy consumption, low heat generation, low noise generation to a possible fan-less system design, the 855GME-MGF motherboard promises more than any current desktop can deliver.
- Intel® Pentium® M / Celeron® M
- 400MHz system bus
- Supports 64-bit host data bus and 32-bit addressing
- Processor socket: mPGA479M
- Intel® 855GME chipset
- Intel® 855GME Graphics Memory Controller Hub (GMCH)
- Intel® 6300ESB I/O Controller Hub
- Two 184-pin DDR SDRAM DIMM sockets
- 2.5V unbuffered PC1600 (DDR200), PC2100 (DDR266) or PC2700 (DDR333) DDR SDRAM DIMM with ECC support
- Supports 128Mbit, 256Mbit and 512Mbit technologies providing maximum capacity of 1GB with x16 devices and up to 2GB with high density 512Mbit technology
- Award BIOS
- 4Mbit flash memory
- Supports ACPI STR (Suspend to RAM) function
- Wake-On-Events include:
- Wake-On-PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse
- Wake-On-USB Keyboard
- RTC timer to power-on the system
- AC power failure recovery
- Monitors CPU/system temperature and overheat alarm
- Monitors 5VSB(V)/VBAT(V)/1.5V/3.3V/5V/12V/CPU(V) voltages and failure alarm
- Monitors CPU/chassis/2nd fan speed and failure alarm
- Realtek ALC655 6-channel audio
- S/PDIF-out interface
- Speaker-out jack supports 2W amplifier providing better audio quality to the headphone or speakers
- RTL8110S Gigabit ethernet controller
- Supports 10Mbps, 100Mbps and 1Gbps data transmission
- Up to 64MB of dynamic video memory allocation
- Display core frequency at 250MHz
- Render core frequency at 250MHz
- Intel® Dual-Frequency Graphics Technology
- Supports 2D graphics engine
- Supports 3D graphics engine
- Graphics Power Management
- Supports up to UltraDMA 100Mbps hard drives
Serial ATA with RAID
- Supports two Serial ATA interfaces which are compliant with SATA 1.0
- specification (1.5Gbps interface)
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID 1
- VIA VT6307
- Supports two 100/200/400 Mb/sec ports
- Supports 1.5V AGP 4x data transfers and 2x/4x fast write protocol (3.3V AGP card is not supported)
- AGP 2.0 compliant
Rear Panel I/O Ports
- 1 mini-DIN-6 PS/2 mouse port
- 1 mini-DIN-6 PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 DB-25 parallel port
- 1 DB-9 serial port
- 1 DB-15 VGA port
- 1 IEEE 1394 port
- 1 RJ45 LAN port
- 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- Mic-in, line-in and speaker-out
- 1 connector for an external serial port
- 1 connector for 1 external IEEE 1394 port
- 1 front audio connector for speaker-out and mic-in jacks
- 1 CD-in internal audio connector
- 1 S/PDIF-out connector
- 1 connector for IrDA interface
- 2 Serial ATA connectors
- 2 40-pin IDE connectors
- 1 floppy connector
- 1 ATX power supply connector
- 1 front panel connector
- 3 fan connectors
- 1 AGP 4x slot
- 1 PCI-X slot
- 2 PCI slots
- PCI 2.2, Intel AGP 2.0, PCI-X 2.2 and
- AC '97 compliant
- microATX form factor
- 24.4cm (9.61") x 23cm (9.06")
All specifications above are subject to change without prior notice.
Forum messages are not reviewed and may not contain accurate information about a product.
Message contents are opinions from customers based on their own experience with a product.
We do not recommend you make puchasing decisions based on Forum messages.
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed in these reviews.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages, from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital cameras (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
This product is warrantied by the manufacturer.